A comprehensive, hands-free steering system, Auto-Guide 3000 is capable of providing sub-metre, decimetre or centimetre accuracy. Offering the same innovative features as System 150, it has additional functions that deliver even greater potential for efficiency of operations.
In its standard specification, the system is controlled through the Tractor Management Centre (TMC) display. For greater clarity and detail, however, the C3000 screen is available as an option – easy to use, with simple menu structures and a clear 25cm colour touch-screen providing an excellent view of fields and applications.
The TopDock receiver is a factory-fit option on all Challenger machines, ensuring installation and subsequent upgrades are very straightforward to carry out.
Guidance systems have been proven to achieve an average of 12 % savings in fuel usage, together with reduced expenditure on crop inputs and less time spent in each field.
Simple job recording allows the collection and storage of:-
- Area covered, exclusing overlaps
- Field size and when the boundary was drawn
- Remaining area
- Distance travelled – activated by the work trigger
- Total time worked and actual operating time
- Efficiency measured in terms of hectares per hour
- Automatic field recognition
- Storage of data by farm and field
- Working pass guidelines (straight A-to-B, adaptive curves, etc)