6631 Series Vertical Tillage
6631 Vertical Tillage
Vertical tillage has become one of the more popular approaches to utilizing a full growing season in climates where getting into the field, early in the spring can be a challenge.
Due to cold, damp, soils and the tough physical structure and sheer volume of residues of new plant hybrids, special equipment needs to be used to meet these demands. For plants to achieve the maximum potential bred into them, they need even soil temperatures and consistent moisture content throughout the vertical soil profile.
Vertical tillage achieves this sizing and mixing of plant residues with just the very upper layers of the soil profile, and provides enough clean surface to absorb sunlight and evenly warm the upper 50 -75MM of THE UPPER SOIL PROFILE.
- Heavy Duty Frame Construction
- Exclusive low concavity 560 mm diameter Sabre Blades ™
- Single Point Depth Control
- Heavy Duty Trunnion bearings=positive alignment
- C-Flex™ Bearing Standards-absorbs rocks, stumps
- Walking tandem axles
- • Low Maintenance UHMW bearing material at all key wear points
|No. of Blades||Est hp*|
*ACTUAL HP WILL DEPEND ON VARYING FACTORS SUCH AS SOIL, TERRAIN, MOISTURE AND OTHER OPERATING CONDITIONS.